1. When applying above the old coating, check conformity with the old coating first. (Contact your dealer or customer service center.)
2. It can be mixed or added with all kinds of paints – waterproof polyurethane, epoxy, water-based paints, enamels, lacquers, etc.
3. Use masking tapes or papers to cover where not to be painted.
4. Painted surfaces must be cleanly processed with no cement, dust, dirt, sand, oil, etc.
5. If dilution is required, apply dedicated dilution agents. Avoid excessive dilution as it may affect workability, abnormal coloring, bad concealment and property.
※ How to apply urethane and epoxy paints
The basic painting method of urethane-based paint is almost similar to the epoxy, however airless spraying is recommended to prevent any roller marks.
Ⅰ. Nozzle diameter: 0.029~0.031inch
Ⅱ. Spray pressure: 1,800~2200 psi / 120~150atm
Ⅲ. Spray angle: 350° ~60°
Information of spray is for reference only and is subject to change depending on conditions.
After mixing the ingredients and hardener in proportions, add powder and mix with an electric stirrer for about 2 minutes
Use rollers for both oil & water.
For repair painting, it is recommended to add powder in the first coating only but no addition in the second for better durability.
Airless spraying is recommended to prevent any roller marks.)
※ For all other paints, mix 1.5kg – 2kg of this product for 18 liters and mix for about 2 minutes with an electric stirrer not to be clustered.
After work, wash exposed skin thoroughly.
Dispose of the waste through a waste disposal company designated by the Ministry of Environment.
Expiry date is 24 month after the manufacture date. It may be used depending on the storage condition, however there is a risk of deterioration or sedimentation during long-term storage. For products that have passed the expiry date, please contact our customer service office.