· Avoid applying the paint at noon in summer, under a direct sunshine in the afternoon or when temperature drops below 5℃. .
– Store the paint in a cool and dark place indoors at a temperature between 5℃ -35℃, if possible..
– Avoid applying painting when it rains, humidity is high (above 85%), , temperature is low (below 5℃) as it cannot provide normal properties.
– Ensure smooth ventilation while indoor painting is done.
· Note that while film is formed after initial coating, drying is much delayed. Observe the required time between applying subsequent coat.
· After diluting the paint per the above specifications, apply it uniformly in a given direction using a brush or a roller and if cracked area itself is absorbed or irregularities are severe, apply after surface treatment. .
· Care should be taken that the paint does not contact the eyes.
· Do not put the product near fire source.