1. Long-term skin contact or inhalation of vapor may cause headache, dermatitis, and the like. It is recommended to wear protective equipment (Mask, goggles, gloves). Avoid ingestion.
2. Keep away from fire and direct sunlight for handling, shipping and storage. Store in a cool, dry place with good ventilation at 5 ~ 35℃. Keep away from children’s reach. Keep it upright with the injection port facing upward.
3. To prevent damage or injury during transportation and handling, seal the container and hold the handle firmly.
4. Never try prohibition matters (smelling).
5. Do not use it in infants, children’s equipment and food storage containers. If necessary, contact our customer service office.
6. In case of ingestion, get a medical care immediately. When vomiting, carefully secure airway open.
7. During/after work in the concealed places, make good ventilation.
8. When eye or skin contact, wash immediately with running water. Seek medical advice if irritation develops.