– Keep the surface area to which painting is applied clean free of cement, powder, soil, sand, oil etc.
– Weather conditions for work
– Atmospheric Temperature : 5~35℃
– Relative Humidity : Below 85%:
Use a brush, roller or a spray ·
– Before applying the paint, stir it sufficiently.
– when film is formed after an initial coating, wrinkles are created and drying speed is delayed.
– When stirring hardener, stir it sufficiently using a power agitator before use.
– When doing the painting for repair, apply the paint after removing old film completely with spatula, wire brush, disc sander etc.